[NBLUG/talk] Lazy as can be

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Feb 1 16:43:40 PST 2013

You know as exciting and anti lazy as this all sounds I could just do a fresh install on an old system and play with it. I just checked and I have a little box probably in the 266mhz range that could easily work for my purposes. Then I could just leave the existing server humming along happily. I'm thinking that may actually be a better idea.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Fri 01/02/13  4:18 PM , gandalf at sonic.net sent: