[NBLUG/talk] Linux Journal - when did Reuven's columns on Ruby on Rails first start?

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Mon Jan 21 10:28:42 PST 2013

If you don't know the answer to a question, simply stating "I don't
know" is an adequate response; not answering may be a better response.
Giving a critical response is rarely appropriate and it can be
detrimental to the group as a whole.

Sean, I don't know the answer, so I did a quick search for "ruby on
rails" at linuxjournal.com, and they have articles dating back to at
least 2005 (but not by the author you mentioned). Due to the release of
Rails 3,  I have found that a lot of online information about Ruby on
Rails are outdated Rails 2 articles. That being said, I was also unable
to find Rails specific articles by Reuven at linuxjournal.org. Sorry, I
can't be more helpful.

Jezra

Are Reuven's article only in ht