[NBLUG/talk] Wanted: a free, or a very cheap desktop.

Mr. Jan Hearthstone hearthstone11 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 17:08:44 PDT 2013

Dear people,

I currently live in exile, in Center, CO, awaiting a chance to go back to the coast.
Here there are no older PCs to be found anywhere.
I need a backup for my laptop that runs Debian Squeeze, that I need to upgrade to Wheeze, however, this time there are so many issues with upgrading the distro that I would like to have an extra box, just in case. In any event--I would like to have an extra machine anyhow ...
I would very gladly pay for shipping, and even something reasonable extra ...
I know there are refurbished computers available online, but what I have seen was too expensive for me.

Thank you very much,
Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

---
"Designing the Earth Anew Together"
The book: tinyurl.com/ModelEarth-Org
Free e-book: http://tinyurl.com/ae5y4tx

Ecologically and Socially Sustainable Education:
Creating a Sustainable World.
http://www.modelearth.org/ecosocsused.html

If we, the people, were really sincere about having real Peace in the world,
we would pursue creating Peace by peaceful means more actively rather
than by relying on our military might!