[NBLUG/talk] 3.5" disks

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Jul 18 09:28:30 PDT 2013

I have a single box of HD that I picked up from a client a few years
ago, thinking to myself, "Self, you're going to need one of these some
day for a BIOS update or *something*..." Alas, no situation has come up.
It's kind of sad, I miss the sounds of the old floppy drives when you're
booting up. Especially when you had the 3.5" *and* 5.25", and you get
the dual sounds.  "Meeerrrr, nurrrrr".... "Nurrrrr, MERR!"