[NBLUG/talk] Linux setup help

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Jun 19 16:20:01 PDT 2013

Storage medium is kind of a moot point when it comes to guest vs host OS
performance. Ubuntu would more likely run slow for reasons other than
it's on a modern spinning platter hard disk....maybe all of that Unity I
hear about...I dunno. Something about Mark Shuttleworth and a trip he
had to Jamaica I think ;)

LNS: (707) 636-5678  - http://logicalnetworking.net