[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] March 12, 2013 General Meeting: Lightning Talks and Linux discussion

ac at sonic.net ac at sonic.net
Tue Mar 12 18:23:15 PDT 2013

I'll gladly give up the floor for anyone who has anything they want to talk about, but I'm coming prepared to present on the following:

- Using YATE (Yet Another Telephony Engine) to make phone calls using your data connection by converting SIP to Google Voice calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Minecraft: Raspberry Pi edition python scripting environment
- Stupid powered hub tricks!

Other topics that might be interesting that have been on my mind lately: Current state of XBMC on Raspberry Pi, Bitcoin ASIC mining rig and mining software developments on Linux, Sony's tactics on banning PS3 owner's consoles and accounts if Other OS Linux support is re-enabled, using offlineiamap and Dovecot to make remote E-Mail better, and probably a few other topics. :)

See you there,

A.C.
******

On Mon 03/11/13  1:35 PM , jezra <jezra at jezra.net> wrote:Start: 2013/03/12 7:30 pm
End: 2013/03/12 ~9:00 pm
Speakers: Everyone!
Location: O'Reilly Media

The meeting will start with lightning talks (5-10 minute
presentations), which will be followed by a general round table
discussion of Linux.

Anyone wishing to give a lightning talk should sign-up at the beginning
of the meeting, and the projector will be available for anyone who
needs it.

Jezra