[NBLUG/talk] Jr. Linux Systems Administrator needed for Fun SaaS Product, work from home

Jenny Shedd jenny.shedd at teamsnap.com
Fri May 24 13:36:56 PDT 2013

This position is half reactive and half proactive. You’ll help the
rest of the Linux sysadmin team keep things humming along day to day,
while at the same time working to expand our infrastructure out for
future growth.

We’re looking for someone with flexibility, great problem-solving
skills, a strong ability to communicate and a big sense of humor. You
should be offended by inelegant solutions and take it personally when
the servers aren't giving the captain all they've got. Got ideas?
Share ‘em. There are no sacred cows here.

TeamSnap (www.teamsnap.com) is an award-winning mobile and web service
for managing ongoing activities including recreational and competitive
sports teams, social groups, and other organizations. We’re a
fast-moving and fun company. We have a proven revenue model and an
enthusiastic, rapidly-growing customer base.

Find more details at http://www.teamsnap.com/jobs. Apply at jobs at teamsnap.com