[NBLUG/talk] Installation problem

steve sjs at sonic.net
Thu Oct 10 13:46:59 PDT 2013

On 10/10/2013 01:22 PM, Alan Bloom wrote:
> Apparently every time Windows XP shuts down it does something sneaky to
> prevent Linux from finding the router.  The next time I boot Linux I
> have to reset the router before the Internet works.
I have 1 xp, 2 or more ubuntu/mint and 1 or more android machines on the
my local net constantly and haven't experienced that.  All the systems
are up and down constantly in various configurations depending on what
I'm doing and I haven't experienced any problems.  Sometimes the XP box
up and is the last one shut down in the evening too.

Steve S.