[NBLUG/talk] Can't wait to get a copy of that 3rd edition!

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Sun Sep 22 18:04:40 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 09:21:22PM -0700, Michael Tucker wrote:
> Good evening NBLUG,
>
> Any one else catch the review on Distrowatch.com of "The Official Ubuntu
> Server Book 3rd edition"? If not here is a link:
> http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20130916#feature - I have second
> edition and look forward to getting this one as well. Congrats on the
> review Kyle.
>
> Michael

Thanks! He seemed to really like my DevOps Troubleshooting book as well.
The big change in the 3rd edition compared to the second (apart from just
making sure things work with 12.04 and 13.04) is a greatly expanded Cloud
section where I talk about how to interface with Amazon AWS and also how to
use Ubuntu's new juju tool to spawn nodes in the cloud.

--
Kyle Rankin
The North Bay Linux Users' Group
kyle at nblug.org