[NBLUG/talk] Gentoo/Portage presentation field test

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Mon Apr 21 11:09:54 PDT 2014

I'm unlikely to be swayed to use Gentoo on a daily basis but I certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to be enlightened on how emerge works and why Gentoo does what Gentoo does.  I'd see it as being the third in a series of package management in Linux (we had the .deb talk, May is the .rpm talk, and if you're up for taking on June you can do the emerge talk along with anything else you might want to mention :).  Please send a suggested talk description to speakers at nblug.org, and thanks for the offer!

A.C.
******