[NBLUG/talk] Routing to a web proxy from an embedded device

Tom Most twm at freecog.net
Wed Dec 17 13:33:27 PST 2014

I haven't used Fiddler in years, but based on a quick look at the current
Fiddler and Charles docs it looks like you could use their reverse proxy
modes in a manner similar to Squid's "transparent" proxy support.  You
should then be able to find docs on this pretty easily---e.g., <
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/TransparentProxy-6.html>.  It involves using
iptables rules to shove all traffic on port 80 through the proxy.  I
haven't done this myself, but hopefully this gives you something to go on.

---Tom