[NBLUG/talk] Raspberry Pi to game consoles at AGDQ charity marathon today!

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Sun Jan 5 10:02:49 PST 2014

Greetings,

Tonight at around 5:25 PST <http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule> I will be presenting during the AGDQ 2014 Charity Marathon <http://gamesdonequick.com> for the Prevent Cancer Foundation <http://preventcancer.org/> in front of over 40,000 live viewers with a goal of raising $10,000 in 45 minutes.  I'll be talking about how members of the Tool-Assisted Speedrun <http://tasvideos.org> community complete games perfectly using tools to overcome the limitations of human reflexes and how a Raspberry Pi <http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs> can be used with a PIC microcontroller to take complete control of an unmodified Super Nintendo using only the controller input.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this effort!

A.C.
******