[NBLUG/talk] The Poetterisation of GNU/Linux

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:53:53 PST 2014

Mmm, not sure it's a complete trend.  I hate Unity too, but I can
understand writing for pads.  I just use Mint and ignore it.

Also, you can't expect everyone to hew to some ideal.  The whole point of
free software is to let people do what they -want-.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Zack Gold <zack at nblug.org> wrote:

> I read a blog post the other day and was wondering what you guys think of
> it yourselves: http://slated.org/the_poetterisation_of_gnu_linux
>
> He mainly rants and doesn't support his evidence on a 'disturbing trend'
> in GNU/Linux.
> --
> Zack Gold
> Former NBLUG Scribe

Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.