[NBLUG/talk] Help with Grub2

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Wed Sep 10 08:47:47 PDT 2014

How are you trying to accomplish multi-boot?  If each OS has its own
disk, the easiest way to accomplish that is to F12 at boot (or whatever
the bios says) and select the disk.

You should also be able to enter grub at boot time on the primary disk,
mount the disk you want, and the boot into it.  If you want a menu that
pops and gives you a selection, I had this problem with Windows XP and
7.  I had to use a free proprietary software that does it.  I didn't
find any open source utilities that would do it.

Omar