[NBLUG/talk] What exciting project are you working on that is Linux related?

Robert P. Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Mon Feb 9 13:34:18 PST 2015

On 02/08/2015 05:57 PM, jezra wrote:
> I'm working on a GNU Linux powered chicken coop door. :)
Heh, using Linux for something like that seems like swatting a fly with a bazooka.  I'd think that's a job for a ~$1 Microchip PIC and a RTC chip, or even just
do the time keeping in software...

Robert

> On Sun, 8 Feb 2015 19:21:12 -0500
> Zack Gold <zg at nblug.org> wrote:
>
>> Only as much detail that doesn't breach NDAs!
>>
>> I'm not doing anything particularly interesting at work myself that
>> involves Linux, but I'm curious about others input.

Robert Thille                  1228 Moss Rock Ct. Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Voice:707.861.0042       IM:rthille      http://www.rangat.org/rthille
Cyclist, Mountain Biker, Freediver, Kayaker, Rock Climber, Hiker, Geek
May your spirit dive deep the blue, where the fish are many and large!
-- You don't _really_ need to print this email, do you?  Save trees --