[NBLUG/talk] What exciting project are you working on that is Linux related?

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Mon Feb 9 14:31:58 PST 2015

by using GNU Linux, I can easily expand the system to do what I need it
to do. Such as:
1. connect a camera and check on the chickens remotely
2. open and close the door using my mobile phone
3. check the temperature in the coop and turn on a lamp if needed
4. play a special tone to signify that the door is about to close

Most importantly, using GNU Linux lets me use the skills I already have
and allows me to program in the language of my choosing.