[NBLUG/talk] User Fun - No Names

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Fri Feb 13 09:39:42 PST 2015

=p  Speaking of touching peckers...this reminds me of something I
actually jotted down in my Palm Pilot (yes, my Palm Pilot..still use
it.. http://www.logicalnetworking.net/?p=1102 ) in 2001 while working
tech support for a bank holding company:
---
(From one of my users on the status of a PCMCIA NIC's ethernet port
dongle, 9/19/2001)
"I played with my pigtail last night...I jiggled the part that was bent
and it seemed to work ok. When it does come (the replacement dongle)
I'll let you know."
---