[NBLUG/talk] RAID1 and partitions

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Mon May 4 12:42:39 PDT 2015

I wouldn't make swap its own RAID partition.  The reason is why bother?
/boot used to need to be ext2 for old versions of Grub.  I think that's
why it would take up all of md0.  I've read that putting /boot inside
LVM is unstable, or at least it used to be. Maybe it will work nowadays
to put /boot, swap, and / all inside LVM volume using a single md0.

Omar