[NBLUG/talk] Epiphany/Parallella talk next week

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 23:31:55 PDT 2016

Hi!

Next week I will be presenting about the Epiphany, a 16-core chip (a
64-core variant also exists) and the Parallella, a single-board credit
card-sized computer that features an Epiphany coprocessor. I was one of the
backers of the Kickstarter campaign that originally funded the creation of
the Parallella, so I got to see the whole thing--the good, the bad, and the
ugly.

I will have two P1602 "Embedded System" Parallellas available for sale
after the talk. These are the variant with the Zynq 7020 CPU that were
shipped to the Kickstarter backers. This version is no longer generally
available, so make sure you come see them before they're gone!

See you Tuesday,
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com
(408) 685-4819

"Actually it's more like the 'j' in Eyjafjallajökull."
 -- CamperBob2, on the pronunciation of the "my" in MySQL