[NBLUG/talk] VGA cable for projector

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Oct 11 17:08:48 PDT 2016

The projector uses a DVI connection but I have a VGA to DVI adapter as needed.  What I don't have is a VGA cable on me; we used to have a really good one in the old projector bag but I don't know if it migrated over to the new projector or not.  If you have one bring it otherwise we'll wing it when we get there.  I'll be there by 7 so feel free to stop in early.  Thanks,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group