[NBLUG/talk] Meeting tonight?

Tom Most twm at freecog.net
Sun Aug 20 17:14:15 PDT 2017

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the slow reply. I'm catching up on the NBLUG backlog today.

While NBLUG used to do periodic "installfests", we haven't done them in
the years I've been involved. If you can make it to Sebastopol for one
of our monthly meetings, we'd be happy to help you out in person.
Otherwise we can provide assistance via this list. What problem are you
having, specifically?

Thanks,
Tom