[NBLUG/talk] How do you handle physical device passwords?

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Mon May 8 12:51:13 PDT 2017

That's definitely an awesome solution, but I am curious if that has any impact when you log into local PC's.  Does the device itself store something that allows you to more easily log in, or is it simply the place you put all of the information you wouldn't want stolen?  Just curious - it's fun to hear that someone is still rocking Palm as I lost all Palm use when my N900 (and thus the Beryll Palm emulator I was using) died.

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group