[NBLUG/talk] Farewell NBLUG!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue May 9 11:52:10 PDT 2017

NBLUG friends & acquaintances, it's with mixed emotion that I say
farewell!  I wish I had been able to make it out to your club more,
and thanks for the opportunity to speak there (a couple times?).

My family and I are moving up to Washington state this summer, after
~20 years out here in Davis.  We'll be close to our kids' grandparents,
finally own our own house, and won't have 105F days during summer! :)

I'll be unsubscribing from various local mailing lists soon.  I'm sure
I'll see at least some of you around online, though.  (And nostalgia
won't let me unsubscribe from LUGOD's mailing lists. ;) )

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer