[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] TONIGHT - Sex, Secret and God: A Brief History of Bad Passwords (Kyle Rankin)

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Wed May 10 09:22:37 PDT 2017

I'm glad you were able to watch!

For anyone else who wants to watch the recording you can catch the first part at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141446665 and (after a strange camera freeze issue and a restart) the second half at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141454216 including some amusing raffle rambling at the end.  For an added bit of amusement you can watch with the chat history on and see us struggling with trying to figure out why we couldn't update the title of the stream until I finally realized that having the word "Sex" in the title was triggering a filter.  I blame Kyle for that. :)

Enjoy,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group