[NBLUG/talk] Nov meeting: Installing Ubuntu Linux onto a Chromebook with crouton

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Nov 14 17:48:46 PST 2017

Note that our elections are tonight following Frank's talk and seeing as we haven't had any nominations submitted by E-Mail this year we'll be doing that process live at the meeting.

Come in person if you can not just to do your civic duty to vote but also to pick up free T-Shirts, stickers, and other shwag from Linux laptop maker System76.  We'll also have lots of free O'Reilly books available for the taking at tonight's meeting.

Oh, and come for Frank's talk.  I'm amazed how far the Chromebook community has come.  See you tonight at O'Reily at 7:30,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group