Board Meeting

warning: Creating default object from empty value in /data/nblug.org/drupal-6.30/modules/taxonomy/taxonomy.pages.inc on line 33.
Board Meeting

2009-11-17 board meeting minutes for November 09

2009/11/17 6:30 pm
2009/11/17 8:00 pm

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan

Upcomming talks:

Dec 8: Linux in your pocket
Jan 12: Roger to talk about GNUplot

A possible speaker approahced us about talking about IPv6 but we agreed that the topic he was proposing was too code-heavy. Kyle will contact the speaker and inquire about a more entry-level talk.

According to the NBLUG Bylaws we should have held an election on the first meeting following the Daylight Saving Time change. I believe we missed this one so we'll have to sort out an election in the near term. Open question - Kyle, do you want to send out a request for nominations prior to the December meeting or should we defer to January?

2009-12-15 board meeting minutes for December 09

2009/12/15 6:30 pm
2009/12/15 8:00 pm

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan, Aaron

Upcoming talks:
Jan 12: Roger to talk about GNUplot
Feb 9: Kyle to to talk about network troubleshooting
March 9: The speaker who approached us about talking about IPv6 (Owen DeLong) has agreed to prepare an entry-level IPv6 talk that may be given in either March or April.
April 13: Kyle is also in contact with a potential speaker for April depending on their availability.

According to the NBLUG Bylaws we should have held an election on the first meeting following the Daylight Saving Time change. Because we missed this (more than likely my bad) Kyle verbally announced that nominations are open for a January 12th election during the December NBLUG general meeting. Kyle will send out an E-Mail to the talk list to state that nominations are now open.

2009-08-15 board meeting minutes for October 09

2009/11/20 2:04 pm

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan

Upcomming talks:

Dec 8: Linux in your pocket
Jan 12: Roger to talk about GNUplot

A possible speaker approahced us about talking about IPv6 but we agreed that the topic he was proposing was too code-heavy. Kyle will contact the speaker and inquire about a more entry-level talk.

According to the NBLUG Bylaws we should have held an election on the first meeting following the Daylight Saving Time change. I believe we missed this one so we'll have to sort out an election in the near term. Open question - Kyle, do you want to send out a request for nominations prior to the December meeting or should we defer to January?

2009-08-15 board meeting minutes for September 09

2009/09/19 10:25 am

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan, Aaron

We have several talks lined up!
Oct 13: Sam to talk about SSLstrip
Nov 10: Potential talk from Doug on cross-site scripting
Dec 8: Roger to talk about GNUplot

No other topics were brought up this week.

2009-08-25 board meeting minutes for August 09

2009/09/19 10:22 am

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan, Aaron

Talk for September: No speakers are available so Kyle will talk about troubleshooting tips.
We need more speakers and will directly solicit for them during the September meeting.

Kyle will be responsible for posting the upcoming meeting details two weeks before each meeting as well as a reminder two days before the meeting. Roger will be the Nag At Large™ to remind Kyle to send these announcements.

2009-07-21 board meeting minutes for July 09

2009/09/19 10:09 am

Roll: Roger, Bill, Frank, Kyle, Allan

Talk for August: As of yet undecided, still attempting to get in touch with Dane. Perhaps Aaron has a talk prepared?

Kyle's book is out - perhaps this would be a good jumping point for an upcoming talk in a future month?

2009-05-29 board meeting minutes for June 09

2009/05/27 9:49 am

Roll: Roger, Bill, Dustin, Aaron, Kyle, Allan

Talk for June: Embedded Linux / LTIP (Nathan)
Talk for July: Linux on media PC's (Allan and Kyle)

O'Reilly campus security badge: Kyle to look into second badge for building so the VP has one as well.

Books: Kyle keeps the books and will ensure we are supplied - we will attempt to keep the bin in the room stocked in case Kyle can't make it to a meeting.

Installfest / hackfest: To be coordinated by Dustin - perhaps a Saturday in the fall?

Board Meeting

2006/05/02 6:00 pm
2006/05/02 8:30 pm
  • Roll Call (Kyle)
  • Approval of March Minutes? (Kyle)
  • Welcome new Board Members: (Kyle)
    • Vice President: Matt Hubert
    • Scribe: Dave Sisley
    • Directors at Large: Aaron Grattafiori, Paul Peterson
  • Discuss possible new meeting location (Kyle)
  • Items carried over from previous meeting:
    • Status of General Meeting Videos; Kyle was going to talk to Dan and get the original files to make VCDs or possibly upload to Google Video
    • Update Bylaws for Election procedures to reflect cutoff times for voting

Sizzling Tandoor

Board Meeting

2006/04/04 6:00 pm
2006/04/04 8:30 pm
  • Roll Call (Eric)
  • Approval of February Minutes (Eric)
  • Items carried over from previous meeting:
    • Status of General Meeting Videos; Kyle was going to talk to Dan and get the oringal files to make VCDs
    • TaxID/non-profit Status (Jake)
    • Elections at next meeting
      • Election Procedure
      • Positions
        • President:
          • Kyle Rankin (accepted)
        • Vice-President:
          • Matt Hubert (accepted)
        • Treasurer:
          • Kat Ogaz (accepted)
        • Scribe (secretary):

Sizzling Tandoor

Board Meeting

2006/03/07 6:00 pm
2006/03/07 8:29 pm

Board Meeting.


Sizzling Tandoor (?)
Syndicate content