[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement

Dustin Mollo dustin at nblug.org
Mon Nov 12 17:18:03 PST 2001

WHAT: NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC: Stupid Linux Tricks and General Discussion
WHERE: O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol
WHEN: November 13th, 2001 @ 7:30PM

----

Greetings all!

Sorry for the short notice this month.  We'll be meeting at the new O'Reilly
building...look below for more info on how to find it.

Since this is all short notice, I'm sure you've guessed by now that we don't
have a particular topic this month.  I thought we could do a general
discussion about anything that's been bugging you lately with Linux or
whatnot.  I also know a few people who went to the Linux Showcase down in
Oakland - hopefully we'll be able to get a report from them on how it went.

See you all there tomorrow night!

LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
---------------------

O'Reilly's new building is located at 1005 Gravenstein Highway North in
Sebastopol.  For those who may not know, Gravenstein Highway is also called
Hwy 116.  For those who know Sebastopol, O'Reilly's new building is just
past Long's Drugs and Mary's Pizza Shack heading North on 116.

If you look at O'Reilly's new campus from Hwy 116, you'll see three
buildings.  The one on the far left is their warehouse, and not where we
will be.  The other two buildings are their offices.  We will be in a
conference room that is located behind the building on the far right.  If
you walk between the two office buildings, the sidewalk splits and goes to
the right and left - you'll want to go to the right...the conference room is
right in front of you.

If you have any questions on the location or need further directions, please
email and I'll help out as best I can.

-Dustin

--
Founder & President