[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting 2010-07-13: Hackfest

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Fri Jul 9 13:50:04 PDT 2010

Start: 2010/07/13 - 7:30pm
End: 2010/07/13 - 9:00pm
Location: O'Reilly Media
Speaker: TBD

    This month we are going to do something a little different. Instead of
    having a formal presentation, we are going to experiment with a
    "Hackfest." What this means is that we will have free-form lightning
    talks for up to the first half of the meeting, and then reserve the
    last half of the meeting so everyone can hack on things or just sit
    around and chat about Linux. The lightning talks are open to anyone so
    if you have something interesting you have been working on and could
    present on it for 5-10 minutes, we will have a sign-up sheet for
    you at the beginning of the meeting.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President