Mac NC NetBooting/DHCP/BOOTP Info in URL: (fwd)

Mike dugan at libwais.sonoma.edu
Wed Oct 13 03:10:41 PDT 1999

Hello NBLUG-ers,

Thought some people here might be interrested in this, so I am forwarding
it to this list too.

Add Apple Diskless network booting to the long list of diskless booting
supported by linux...

This is rather "hot off the press" since I do not know of anyone else
anywhere that was able to make this work, and I made this information
public just a few hours ago.