[OT] Computer dealers, possibly Linux-friendly?

E Frank Ball III frankb at efball.com
Mon Apr 24 14:06:04 PDT 2000

} I will soon need to buy a PC, and I'd like to hear your opinions
} about good stores in Sonoma/Marin County.

Most of the small computer stores are pathetic.  Piles of old crap.
Bit's and PCs is an exception and has some nice stuff.  Otherwise I go
to Best Buy for drives, video cards, and most peripheral stuff (They
will rob you for RAM and cables).  HSC for cables and surplus.

Also:

http://penguincomputing.com
http://www.tcu-inc.com
http://TheLinuxStore.com
http://varesearch.com
http://www.aslab.com
http://www.qlitech.net
http://www.atipa.com
http://linuxlaptops.com
http://www.idealcorp.com/index2.html
http://www.linuxitcomp.com

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com
   work: (707) 794-4168        home: (707) 538-3693