NetGear

Brad Cox kb1czq at sonic.net
Mon Feb 7 15:46:05 PST 2000

I have not had any issues with this card and RH6.1.  I did have an issue
getting two to work in the same machine, but that was a hardware issue,
not an OS problem.  Netgear sells a kit with two of these cards, a 10/100
hub and cables.  I think it is worth buying simply because of the cool
purple case on the hub.  This setup can be had for about $140.

Brad Cox, KB1CZQ	http://www.sonic.net/~kb1czq	kb1czq at sonic.net
Paranoid schizophrenics outnumber their enemies at least two to one.