pc/linux tcp/ip problems..

David Johnson dgj-dave at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 25 17:03:00 PST 2000

yeah, i agree.
so i deleted all routes pertaining to 192.168.0.* and replaced it with one route
command
suggested by 'ME' i believe the
route add -net 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 eth1
command did the trick.. :)
now additionally, I am installing proFTPD ... any comments?
and if anyone is familiar with it there are two versions.. and i386 and an i686 version

i would presume that would be a 486 and a pentium version correct?