About the 2 macs and 1 linux on a LAN

John F. Kohler jkohler2 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 02:58:49 PDT 2000

Steve,
Thanks for the information.  Now, I must assume that my PC is somehow too quirky for
that card, or the version of linux kernel can't "talk" to that card.

Kingston seems to have an accessible tech support at regular and toll free numbers:

(800)435-0640
(714)435-2639

They list a tech help website at :

http://www.kingston.com/tech/eth.htm

I printed the "linux setup" page from that site.

John

In fact, Frank had my Kingston card working at the NBLUG install
fest through the router that must have tapped into the server at O'Reilly Publishing.

So something I am doing is wrong.