Penguin computing

Steve srj at adnd.com
Mon Jun 12 16:25:05 PDT 2000

Where I work,  We ordered 3 penguin 2U rack mount servers,  Overall they are
GREAT machines running 9gig LVD drives, and we have had zero problems with
these boxes.  The only issue we had was from time of order to date of
delivery was real long.. Seemed to take a couple weeks.     Not sure what
the hold up was..  But otherwise we are happy with them...

Oh not to mention the cool 'Born to frag' penguine in a Q3A getup T-shirt,
and the cool mousepads =)

-Steve