Informationa about Sonoma County

Nick Costanzo nick at sonic.net
Thu Jun 1 18:44:38 PDT 2000

The best ISP, in my opinon is Sonic.net http://www.sonic.net (duh). DSL is
available in downtown Santa Rosa as long as you are within distance, but at
this time there is a long waiting list, the weather is nice here, and if you
can find a house/apartment in a outlaying town/city (Windsor,Cotati,Rohernet
Park,Healdsburg), you wont have a terrible commute. If you could get me a job
at Agilent that would be super sweet (hehe). If you are a big party guy, IMO
this is not a big party town, but rather low key. There are beautiful women
here and there. Good Luck!