CD-R for Linux?

Brad Cox kb1czq at sonic.net
Tue Oct 24 16:06:04 PDT 2000

I use xcdroast for data cd's and gnome toaster for mp3 to audio cd
creation.  They both utilize several underlying programs (like mkisofs and
such) to actually get things done.  I highly recommend SCSI.

The magazine 'Maximum Linux' has an article on the subject in this month's
issue (Sept/Oct).  I haven't read it yet, but it looked good on my way to
another article (not too interesting when you have it working).

Gnome Toaster:
http://gnometoaster.rulez.org/

Brad Cox, KB1CZQ	http://www.sonic.net/~kb1czq	kb1czq at sonic.net
If you give a man enough rope, he'll claim he's tied up at the office.