[NBLUG TALK] RedHat 7.0 issue

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Oct 9 11:26:46 PDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, E Frank Ball wrote:
> Dustin,
> What's up tommorow night?

I am not Dustin, but using my amazing powers of observation and
understanding of the port access system in Linux kernel 12.0.1 (scanning
the Internet from the future you know...) to the temporal and psychic
networks, I found this bit of information from the future on your present:

"In October, an interesting person will be delivering a very interesting
talk on a very interesting topic. If you are interested, you should
attend."

This however may prove to be of little value for the following reasons:
1) You probably know this, and this is why you are asking
2) It tells you what you presently know

(Why be a "smarty" and say "me too" when I can say "me too" with many more
words?)

Uhm, he wants to know about it. Uh... "me too"

-ME 2