ntpd root exploit

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Apr 11 21:26:07 PDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Brad Cox wrote:
> http://www.nblug.org/mike.cgi
> And an entry in the nav bar.

Dang! That was fast!

Calling the link "Mike" did make me laugh out loud while reading it. Heh
(The bad part about it is I might start to believe your kind words :-D )

A suggestion for the web site:
(Though I do enjoy the ego associated with a link named after me... ;-)

I would not at all be offended if they were just included as links on the
link page like everyone else.

Something else that would be cool, is to have a page devoted just to links
included in presentations. Most recent presentation URLs at the top and
oldest at the bottom. Including the date of the presentation would be good
too. Devin C. and Frank B. 's discussion on networking and firewall had
some good links to their stuff and the no-cat-net duo had some links for
their project as well. (I see some of these in the links section and that
is *very* cool.)

It would be a nice record for people that think about attending too. They
might ask, "what do you guys talk about there anyway?" and they can see
what we have talked about, when we talked about it, and then be pulled
into this group.

-ME