Can I set up NetWare services under Linux?

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 16:58:03 PDT 2001

--- Way back when I started doing tech support (well, only 7 years
ago), the shop where I worked had straight Windows 3.11 running on a
UNIX network. Quite the UNIX guru he was that we had. Once, and only
once, I was able to map a network drive to another Win3.11 box over the
network. He put a stop to that soon after, it was "beyond the scope".

If you must remain on Windows 3.11, find on Microsoft a copy of
reskit.exe, the MS Windows 3.1 Resource Kit, includes some IPX stuff.
I used it once in the past, worked okay. go to :
http://microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp and search for all products,
all downloads for Windows.3.1.
good luck on that one!  btw, you may HAVE my copy of wfw3.11 if you wish

=====
___shaving weekly with Occam's Razor___
Visit the Northern California Church of Freethought
at http://www.geocities.com/nccof ...Think for Yourself!