SCO Unix...

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Aug 7 13:07:21 PDT 2001

I thought it might be a Reverse DNS problem, and you were indeed
correct..  The beer goes to you! :)

I can add all of these machines to the host file, but that's a bit
kludgy, is there any way I can have telnetd not bother running a DNS
lookup on each machine on the internal network?

As far as the net config app, it's a console app and the machine has a
host entry for itself..  It's actually gurning the disk, so I don't
think it's timing out on the network.

And so how am I gonna get this beer to ya? :)
- Chris
--
<chrisw at pacaids.com>
IS Administrator - Packaging Aids Corporation