Suggestions for talks at nblug:

schwer at sonic.net schwer at sonic.net
Fri Aug 10 09:36:39 PDT 2001

oooh a presentation on the gimp would be nice. i've often wondered what kind
of cool things can be done with it.

as for other topic ideas...every month in Linux Journal there is always
atleast one good topic. (since im still reading the may issue) an
interesting article from my current issue is: "Checking Your Work with
Scanners, Part I [of II]: nmap".

--augie