Broken NFS server (or client?)

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sat Aug 11 21:58:52 PDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> What kernel version are they using now at the Schultz Information Center?

We have 2.0.x and 2.2. I compiled a test 2.4 kernel a while back on a
laptop, but only did it for general experience.

I will be at work on Sunday and work on one of our NC Servers with a 2.4
series kernel on both to see what I can make happen. Hopefully, I will be
able to duplicate the same things that you have reported.

We will still not fully migrate to 2.4 until the openwall patches from
Solar Designer come out for 2.4, but need to get some experience with it
so we will be ready when it does.

I will respond to your other information tomorrow.

-ME