[NBLUG TALK] Linux World this Wed

Coy Thorp Coyt at mdli.com
Mon Aug 27 20:16:28 PDT 2001

I'm not an OFFICIAL member of the lug (i read the mailing list, occasionally
have a comment, but never attended a meeting), but I would like to get the
chance to meet yous guys at linuxworld since i'm there all week.  maybe we
can all hook up for lunch somewhere?  I'm willing to give out my cell phone
if need be.