[NBLUG TALK] Linux World this Wed

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue Aug 28 20:57:34 PDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 02:59:28PM -0700, E Frank Ball wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 01:45:39PM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> } Well, it's almost upon us.  It looks like a few of us are going to be
> } leaving Sonoma County around 8:30 on Wednesday morning and heading down to
> } Moscone for LinuxWorld.
> }
> } If anyone else is going, drop some notes here and we'll discuss ways to meet
> } for lunch or whatever...of course, we'll most likely bump into each other at
> } some point on the show floor.
>
> Dustin,
>
> Bill and I are also going to LinuxWorld on Wed.  Bill has a cell phone,
> so we will try to meet up with you for lunch.

For those who are going to be there tomorrow and are up for Thai, I was
thinking about going to Cha Am.  It's a great Thai place a block from
Moscone.

I was thinking about gathering at the flags in front of Moscone South (the
Linux Expo is in Moscone North) at 11:30 and then walking over around
11:45.

-Dustin