Mailing List Archive

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Dec 20 16:36:13 PST 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 10:00:48AM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Is there a mailing list archive available somewhere?

Alas, no there isn't.  It was my hope to create one eventually.  I've got
pretty much every email the talk list has seen saved away in the hopes that
one day we can set one of these up.

I'd love to see suggestions.  I'm assuming we are talking about a web-based
archive here.  I'd love to see one that had each month seperated into it's
own page...had a thread view to the list (instead of just a date-ordered
list)...and most importantly had a search engine.  Granted, the search
doesn't need to be part of the software that maintains the archive, but I
wouldn't want to put up an archive w/o the search engine.

-Dustin