Question, and comment.

Cal Herrmann arminius at monitor.net
Mon Jan 8 15:14:50 PST 2001

I have put Turbo Linux into an Acer laptop, seems to work fine
Except: the Netscape screen is too big, hangs over the top (so I
can't get to the URL), and the bottom (so I can't resize).  Won't
move up and down so far as I can find out, as Netscape does on my
Mac.  Suggestions? (Or should I ask at the meeting if open
questions?).

Lowcost hardware.  I have tried putting Linux, including SuSE, into
abandoned PC's at my work, I find them rather flaky.  Is there
anyplace one can give such, that might be good for something?

Another idea, I found that APS sells Qube2's for $500, bought one to
try and am impressed with the preinstalled Linux services.  Am still
getting into it, but seems fun.
Cal Herrmann