Stampede

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Mar 23 00:22:48 PST 2001

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Rafe Magnuson wrote:
> My thoughts exactly. And Rick is very forthcoming with the information
> he has. Thankyou for your own contributions as well! I was going to download
> the ISO of Stampede earlier today, it was small compared to many of the
> distros available these days, weiging in at just over 300megs, but I
> had to leave work early. Perhaps I will get it tomorrow and let everyone
> know how the install goes.

If you attend the nblug meetings on Sebastapol, you might think of doing a
presentation on it. I am sure there are others that would like to hear
about it too. Also, coming up with people that want to talk about cool
things they did with Linux can be tricky.

last week two members talked about 802.11b wireless networking with
Linux. Pretty good discussion.

Do you go to meetings?

-ME