changing partition sizes?

Kevin Jamieson derf at
Thu Mar 8 15:41:40 PST 2001

My suggestion (not sure if it's the 'proper' or best way to do it) would be
to create a directory under /var (where you have more space) and just
route some symbolic links to it.   Not sure if that really suits your needs,
but it's easy.


More information about the talk mailing list