Enough is enough [was Re: [NBLUG] Article "Why BSD will never be as secure as Linux"]

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Mon May 14 15:34:04 PDT 2001

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 03:16:55PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> begin Troy Engel quotation:
> > Signal to noise here, my brothers.
>
> Indeed.
>
> But spare me the tiresome equivalency argument.  Ditto the family
> metaphors.

I usually don't step into thing like this, but...

Can I just step in here and say "Shut the F*** up!"  I'm absolutely sick of
these "Gotta have the last word"-to-comments-(or suggestions)-said-here kind
of stunts and continuing to antagonize folks.

I'll say it once - play nice, or leave.  That goes for EVERYONE, not just
Rick, Troy, Mike or Joe Schmo.  The sandbox is certainly big enough for all
of us, but show some maturity, dignity and common courtesy among the others
in the group.

As anyone on the NBLUG board (or others here who know me) can attest to, I
have immense patience and tolerance, however, it's beginning to wear thin
(and indeed, maybe has already left.)

-Dustin

--
Founder & President