seeking recommendation for repair place

Some Guy avid at avidfiend.com
Thu May 17 18:58:37 PDT 2001

I wouldn't take my computer to HSC. I don't get the feeling that they know
much about computers (although, they _do_ know electronics)
I've known the repair guy at computers and more on highway 12 for years, and
would choose him over myself when it comes to laptops. Give'em a call at
7075381122 and ask for adam